The Chedi Lustica Bay
The Chedi Lustica Bay is going to be the first of seven hotels within Lustica Bay. Set on the front line of the marina, it is going to provide a unique experience of waterfront living. A luxurious refuge within easy reach of the main marina will lend to the town’s superb dining experiences, lounges, conference facilities, a private beach and pool. The Chedi will be the largest 5-star hotel in the Bay area, opening in summer 2018.
The Chedi Team is and will be fully committed to providing a unique guest experience. We are now starting the process of hiring the team of like-minded people, who take pride and responsibility in everything they do, who value team work, act with integrity and respect, and who love to use their own creativity in order to make our vision reality.
Spa & Fitness Manager
Our Spa & Fitness Manager will oversee the Spa, Gym, Spa Pool and the overall wellness culture throughout the hotel, in order to create and extend the Spa experience across all guest points, in order to provide the feeling of the unified Spa culture across The Chedi.
• Manage the entire Spa related function of the hotel, including the gym and the pool areas;
• Ensure smooth operation and performance of all assigned areas;
• Plan, assign and supervise the workload of the Spa staff;
• Hire, train and develop the skills of the Spa staff, ensuring their ability to provide the highest quality guest experience;
• Participate in the creation of the budget of the department, prepare forecasts and regular reports;
• Monitor sales and control cost of each outlet with relation to the budget and forecast;
• Ensure smooth cooperation of all units within the department and with the rest of the hotel;
• Actively improve and enhance the Spa offer to match the market and guest needs;
• Liaison with vendors, ensuring the delivery of products and services in the requested and agreed quality, budget and time.
In order to meet the above-mentioned responsibilities, you should possess:
• Degree in hospitality or hotel management is a plus but not necessary;
• Strong Spa Management experience in a 5* hotel;
• Pre-opening hotel experience is a considerable asset;
• Understanding and passion for wellness, fitness and general wellbeing;
• Fluent in English and Montenegrin languages, other languages are a plus;
• Ability to build and develop high performing teams;
• Ability to form and maintain strong relationships;
• Attention to detail and understanding of the highest quality standards;
• Excellent organisational and time keeping skills;
• High level of communication and negotiations skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Flexibility, initiative and creative approach to finding solutions;
• High levels of loyalty & integrity;
• Excellent PC skills, experience with reporting.
We are forming a new, enthusiastic team of professionals, who will together make The Chedi Lustica Bay the destination of choice. If you’d like to become a part of our vision and this truly unique experience, please submit your applications in the form of CV and a Covering Letter by 31st January.