The Chedi Lustica Bay
The Chedi Lustica Bay is going to be the first of seven hotels within Lustica Bay. Set on the front line of the marina, it is going to provide a unique experience of waterfront living. A luxurious refuge within easy reach of the main marina will lend to the town’s superb dining experiences, lounges, conference facilities, a private beach and pool. The Chedi will be the largest 5-star hotel in the Bay area, opening in summer 2018.
The Chedi Team is and will be fully committed to providing a unique guest experience. We are now starting the process of hiring the team of like-minded people, who take pride and responsibility in everything they do, who value team work, act with integrity and respect, and who love to use their own creativity in order to make our vision reality.
Our Sales Manager will be the responsible for building and strengthening relationships with businesses and key clients within the region, predominantly outside of Montenegro, in order to drive business to the hotel.
• Take the lead in building and maintaining relationships with key clients, VIP’s and businesses within the region to drive business into the Chedi Lustica bay;
• Establish destination strategy to attract corporate and social events to the hotel;
• Support the operations team with detailed handover of events to ensure proper execution and to manage clients’ expectations;
• Proactively manage a pre-determined number of key accounts/key prospects and other active accounts to ensure maximum production to meet set target. Maintain valid call objectives and relevant action plans for each key account/key prospect and ensure all follow up is done in timely manner;
• Proactively prospecting new accounts for The Chedi and follow the sales process through to convert into ‘producing’ accounts;
• Take personal responsibility to ensure that all accounts are properly updated in the system and that the system is utilized to its full capacity;
• To actively work with the other Sales Manager/s, Rooms Division, F&B and the Revenue Manager to maximise the hotel occupancy;
• Communicating client requirements in a timely and accurate manner to all internal departments as required, ensuring delivery of superior guest service. Ensure accurate follow up and communication both internally to reservations and accounting departments, and confirmation to client.
• To arrange and manage familiarization / educational trips in line with business needs;
• Proactively respond to any Group/banqueting requests, and communicating to the Rooms and F&B departments;
• Entertain clients and potential clients in hotel outlets to showcase our property and provide the unique experience.
In order to meet the above-mentioned responsibilities, you should possess:
• Very strong sales and/or client relations experience in a 5* hotel;
• Pre-opening hotel experience is a considerable asset;
• Fluent in English and Montenegrin languages, other languages are a plus;
• Ability to form and maintain strong relationships;
• Attention to detail and understanding of the highest quality standards;
• Excellent organisational and time keeping skills;
• High level of communication and negotiations skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Flexibility, initiative and creative approach to finding solutions;
• High levels of loyalty & integrity;
• Excellent PC skills, experience with reporting.
We are forming a new, enthusiastic team of professionals, who will together make The Chedi Lustica Bay the destination of choice. If you’d like to become a part of our vision and this truly unique experience, please submit your applications in the form of CV and a Covering Letter by 31st January.