The Chedi Lustica Bay
The Chedi Lustica Bay is going to be the first of seven hotels within Lustica Bay. Set on the front line of the marina, it is going to provide a unique experience of waterfront living. A luxurious refuge within easy reach of the main marina will lend to the town’s superb dining experiences, lounges, conference facilities, a private beach and pool. The Chedi will be the largest 5-star hotel in the Bay area, opening in summer 2018.
The Chedi Team is and will be fully committed to providing a unique guest experience. We are now starting the process of hiring the team of like-minded people, who take pride and responsibility in everything they do, who value team work, act with integrity and respect, and who love to use their own creativity in order to make our vision reality.
Our Revenue Manager will be the strategist, advising management on the best segmentation while working hand in hand with sales and marketing in packaging our available services, establishing analysis of all revenue streams and supporting all departments with revenue solution to maximise our yield, with overall responsibility for reservations to make sure not a single opportunity is missed.
• Drive Market Share and Revenue Performance through proper pricing and mix management;
• Develop overall pricing strategy to include all market segments and distribution channels;
• Effectively manage and be in control of all inventory and pricing strategy in all distribution channels;
• Closely monitor competitive pricing and understand the impact of relative pricing decisions on property performance;
• Clearly communicate to hotel team the strategic vision and objectives on how to drive revenues and improve performance;
• Ensure hotel team members understand the concept of Revenue Management and their role;
• Provide the hotel team with regular updates on hotel performance to include market share, market segment roll ups, and channel metrics;
• Provide Executive Committee with regular revenue management updates;
• Produce accurate forecast on weekly and monthly basis (as determined by the hotel controller);
• Produce all relevant components of the Budget pertaining to Revenue Management;
• Validate comp set RevPAR forecast by month to ensure effective soft spot calendar planning.
In order to meet the above-mentioned responsibilities, you should possess:
• Degree in finance, business or hotel management;
• Excellent Revenue Management experience;
• Pre-opening hotel experience is a considerable asset;
• Fluent in English language, other languages are a plus;
• Knowledge of local and regional market would be a big plus;
• Ability to form and maintain strong relationships;
• Attention to detail and understanding of the highest quality standards;
• Excellent organisational and time keeping skills;
• High level of communication and negotiations skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Flexibility, initiative and creative approach to finding solutions;
• High levels of loyalty & integrity;
• Excellent PC skills including Opera, proficient in reporting.
We are forming a new, enthusiastic team of professionals, who will together make The Chedi Lustica Bay the destination of choice. If you’d like to become a part of our vision and this truly unique experience, please submit your applications in the form of CV and a Covering Letter by 31st January.