The Chedi Lustica Bay
The Chedi Lustica Bay is going to be the first of seven hotels within Lustica Bay. Set on the front line of the marina, it is going to provide a unique experience of waterfront living. A luxurious refuge within easy reach of the main marina will lend to the town’s superb dining experiences, lounges, conference facilities, a private beach and pool. The Chedi will be the largest 5-star hotel in the Bay area, opening in summer 2018.
The Chedi Team is and will be fully committed to providing a unique guest experience. We are now starting the process of hiring the team of like-minded people, who take pride and responsibility in everything they do, who value team work, act with integrity and respect, and who love to use their own creativity in order to make our vision reality.
Our Legal Advisor will manage the legal function of the hotel, providing accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics, drafting and implementing internal governance policies and regularly monitor their compliance, ensuring adherence of the hotel operation with local and international legal standards and regulations.
• Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
• Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
• Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
• Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
• Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
• Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
• Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
• Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
• Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
• Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
• Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
In order to meet the above-mentioned responsibilities, you should possess:
• Degree in law;
• Proven experience as legal counsel in hotel or hospitality;
• Excellent understanding of corporate laws and procedures;
• Pre-opening hotel experience is a considerable asset;
• Fluent in English and Montenegrin languages, other languages are a plus;
• Ability to build and develop high performing teams;
• Ability to form and maintain strong relationships;
• Attention to detail and understanding of the highest quality standards;
• Excellent organisational and time keeping skills;
• High level of communication and negotiations skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Flexibility, initiative and creative approach to finding solutions;
• High levels of loyalty & integrity;
• Excellent PC skills, experience with reporting.
We are forming a new, enthusiastic team of professionals, who will together make The Chedi Lustica Bay the destination of choice. If you’d like to become a part of our vision and this truly unique experience, please submit your applications in the form of CV and a Covering Letter by 15th February.