The Chedi Lustica Bay
The Chedi Lustica Bay is going to be the first of seven hotels within Lustica Bay. Set on the front line of the marina, it is going to provide a unique experience of waterfront living. A luxurious refuge within easy reach of the main marina will lend to the town’s superb dining experiences, lounges, conference facilities, a private beach and pool. The Chedi will be the largest 5-star hotel in the Bay area, opening in summer 2018.
The Chedi Team is and will be fully committed to providing a unique guest experience. We are now starting the process of hiring the team of like-minded people, who take pride and responsibility in everything they do, who value team work, act with integrity and respect, and who love to use their own creativity in order to make our vision reality.
Our IT Manager will:
• Take responsibility for accuracy of data, operability, efficiency, safety and quality of IT system in line with the requirements of the Hotel;
• Implement or take part in any Hotel systems implementation;
• Ensure data security, network access and backup systems;
• Engage and coordinate external contractors;
• Manage and control the cost related to telecommunications and information technology;
• Perform and participate in regular preventive service checks of telecommunications devices, installations and systems of technical support;
• Prepare proposals for upgrading the IT system and telecommunications;
• Ensure the performance of the IT and Telecommunication system locations (switchboard , CNS ...);
• Identify areas of weakness or risk and implement new optimal solutions;
• Propose the procurement of IT related tools and equipment;
• Taking care of the fire security in areas where IT systems and telecommunications are located;
• Eliminate the risk of breakdowns of systems and equipment.
In order to meet the above-mentioned responsibilities, you should possess:
• Degree in IT or Electrotechnics
• Excellent knowledge of current IT and telecoms trends
• Prior working experience in a hotel is a significant plus
• Fluent in English and Montenegrin languages
• Strong analytical skills
• High level of communication skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Flexibility & initiative
• High levels of loyalty & integrity
We are forming a new, enthusiastic team of professionals, who will together make The Chedi Lustica Bay the destination of choice. If you’d like to become a part of our vision and this truly unique experience, please submit your applications in the form of CV and a Covering Letter by 31st January.