The Chedi Lustica Bay is currently looking for an experienced and well rounded HR professional, to take on a leading role within our HR team.
The purpose of this role is to manage the direction for the HR agenda within the business, ensuring both the organisational and employee needs are met throughout the employment life cycle.
- Contributes to the development of the Division plans, implementing and delivering the annual Division plan.
Recruitment, Selection and On-Boarding
- Ensures the delivery of effective sourcing and selection practices to secure the right resource in the most cost-effective way, including establishing contracted Preferred Supplier Relationships, structured selection processes and data analysis.
- Ensures the delivery of recruitment plans in line with the approved headcount requirements and approved budget
Performance Management, Succession and Target Management
- Supports Line Managers and employees through the performance review process, ensuring all are skilled to undertake the process effectively, monitoring quality and completion
- Identifies and evaluates talent within the business, supporting progression with relevant development programmes and talent moves internally.
- Manages the Succession Planning process to ensure the on-going cover of key roles and movement of identified Talent.
Learning and Development
- Participate in the development and delivery of an annual L&D plan to support development of Managers, identified Talent and key capabilities within the business.
Compensation and Benefits
- Ensures the reward practices within the business are in line with the Reward Strategy; monitoring impact on Employee Costs
- Supports the review of the monthly payroll processes, ensuring alterations in line with audit requirements
- Works closely with Finance to set and monitor the HR Budget
Policies & Procedures
- Develops, implements and manages the relevant performance management and training related policies and procedures within the business; ensuring staff and Manager briefings, handling related operational issues and the interface with Group HR
- Ensures full compliance with all Labour Laws and employee related Governmental Regulations within Montenegro
- Manages all Employee Relations issues relating to conditions of service, including: All Discipline and Grievance activities within the business in line with agreed Policies and Procedures; Authorised and unauthorised absences; Application and interpretation of all Policies and Procedures
- Ensures the up to date maintenance of the HRIS and maintenance of all HR and Employee Records
- Undertake monthly 1-2-1s with staff to review operational performance, provide regular feedback and development support
- Actively manage all Probationary Period responsibilities for new staff and all performance management requirements during the life cycle of the employment relationship
- Support the Annual Performance Development Review process for technical engineering staff assigned to projects by providing performance related feedback, undertaking performance reviews on a six-monthly basis and completing all supporting PDR documentation
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
- University or high school degree
- HR Specific Studies at Professional or Degree level completed
Job – Specific Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience (or equivalent) in Human Resources administration
- Hotel or hospitality background is a very strong asset
- Excellent working knowledge of both English and Montenegrin languages, with ability to switch between the two
- Communicates clearly and openly with stakeholders, sharing relevant information in an accurate, effective and timely manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication capability, able to interact professionally and positively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Creative and innovative approach to employee engagement within a commercial context
- Advanced influencing and negotiation skills to deliver results and maintain relationships
- Demonstrates creative approach to problem solving, demonstrating analytical and diagnostic skill and able to propose & deliver solutions
- Works with complexity; demonstrates effective decision-making skills, taking information and establishing actions necessary