We are currently looking for a new member of our HR Team within Lustica Bay destination, requiring prior experience in the area of Human Resources, energy and interest to be a part of an exciting and unique project.
To manage the direction for the HR agenda within the business, ensuring both the organizational and employee needs are met throughout the employment life cycle.
To deliver the HR agenda within the business, ensuring both the organizational and employee needs are met throughout the employment life cycle. To ensure all the procedures are met, all processes are executed, and operational activities are undertaken within policy and timelines.
I. Key Responsibilities:
A. Recruitment, Selection & On-Boarding
1. Delivers the structured sourcing and selection practices to secure the right resource in the most cost-effective way, reviewing the resumes, conducting the interviews and working with recruitment agencies to source for specific job positions.
2. Works with Recruiting Managers to identify needs and support them throughout the process, providing regular updates, guidance and timely advice.
3. Undertakes regular and ad hoc recruitment & selection reporting, as required to monitor and evaluate recruitment practices.
4. Ensures the sourcing, recruitment and selection of the employees are in line with the approved headcount requirements.
5. Manages the full On-Boarding process for all New Starters.
B. HR Administration
6. Assists with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
7. Delivers the administration support to all HR processes, preparing associated documents as requested and ensures that they are legally compliant and in line with organizational expectations.
8. Oversees the Probationary Period alongside the relevant Manager, managing extensions and approvals.
9. Process and monitors work permit paperwork, and associated issues, for foreign employees in a timely and effective manner, ensuring close communication with all interested parties
10. Implements all HR policies and procedures within the business; handling related administrational issues, and providing guidance to staff and Managers as necessary.
11. Oversees the correct maintenance of people related administration.
12. Maintains HR systems, ensuring the timely input of all data, running reports and working with Group to resolve issues.
13. Maintains up to date with current HR technology and recommends more effective software as appropriate. Works internally to deliver new software releases and systems updates, and integrate them into existing practices.
14. Delivers regular and ad hoc reporting requirements within Luštica Development and its associated partners, for external bodies and ORH as requested.
C. Compensation & Benefits
15. Ensures the reporting e.g. attendance, leave administration, sick days etc. for payroll processing.
16. Works closely with Finance to review the monthly payroll processes, ensuring alterations in line with audit requirements.
D. Policies & Procedures and Human Resources Infrastructure
17. Ensures full compliance with Labour Law and employee related Governmental Regulations within Montenegro.
18. Supports all Employee Relation issues including Discipline and Grievance activities, Authorised and Unauthorised absences and Application and interpretation of all Policies and Procedures.
19. Continually educate employees on company policies and keeps Employee Handbook current.
20. Produces variety of HR standards and ad hoc reports as requested.
E. Functional Support
21. Participate in any communication with the employees in job related issues.
22. Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive.
23. Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues.
24. Assist in organizing employee social activities and events.
25. Oversees the daily operations of the HR department.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
University or high school degree - HR Specific Studies at Professional or Degree level preferred
Job – Specific Experience:
Minimum 5 years’ experience (or equivalent) in Human Resources - generalist role
Hotel / hospitality experience strongly preferred
Knowledge and experience from Montenegrin market
Fluent in English and Montenegrin languages
Communicates clearly and openly with stakeholders, sharing relevant information in an accurate, effective and timely manner.
Strong written and verbal communication capability, able to interact professionally and positively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Creative and innovative approach to employee engagement within a commercial context.
Works well with ambiguity to deliver results.
Resilient and autonomous.
Advanced influencing and negotiation skills to deliver results and maintain relationships.
Demonstrates creative approach to problem solving, demonstrating analytical and diagnostic skill and able to propose & deliver solutions.