The Chedi Lustica Bay
The Chedi Lustica Bay is going to be the first of seven hotels within Lustica Bay. Set on the front line of the marina, it is going to provide a unique experience of waterfront living. A luxurious refuge within easy reach of the main marina will lend to the town’s superb dining experiences, lounges, conference facilities, a private beach and pool. The Chedi will be the largest 5-star hotel in the Bay area, opening in summer 2018.
The Chedi Team is and will be fully committed to providing a unique guest experience. We are now starting the process of hiring the team of like-minded people, who take pride and responsibility in everything they do, who value team work, act with integrity and respect, and who love to use their own creativity in order to make our vision reality.
Food & Beverage Manager
Our Food & Beverage Manager will be central to our promise to deliver an exceptional food and beverage experience to our guests, be it in room service, one of our restaurants, the lobby lounge or on the beach. The presentation, manner and attentiveness of the F&B team are key to F&B Manager’s success.
• Report to the Executive Chef, taking responsibility for the operation of the entire F&B section, including the restaurant, room service, lobby and beach outlets;
• Ensure smooth operation and performance of all assigned areas;
• Plan, assign and supervise the workload of F&B staff;
• Hire, train and develop the skills of F&B staff, ensuring their ability to provide the highest quality guest experience;
• Participate in the creation of the budget of the department, prepare forecasts and regular reports;
• Monitor sales and control cost of each outlet with relation to the budget and forecast;
• Ensure smooth cooperation of all units within the department and with the rest of the hotel;
• Close cooperation with purchasing function;
• Liaison with vendors, ensuring the delivery of products and services in the requested and agreed quality, budget and time.
In order to meet the above-mentioned responsibilities, you should possess:
• Degree in hospitality or hotel management;
• Very strong F&B Management experience in a 5* hotel;
• Pre-opening hotel experience is a considerable asset;
• Fluent in English and Montenegrin languages, other languages are a plus;
• Ability to build and develop high performing teams;
• Ability to form and maintain strong relationships;
• Attention to detail and understanding of the highest quality standards;
• Excellent organisational and time keeping skills;
• High level of communication and negotiations skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Flexibility, initiative and creative approach to finding solutions;
• High levels of loyalty & integrity;
• Excellent PC skills, experience with reporting.
We are forming a new, enthusiastic team of professionals, who will together make The Chedi Lustica Bay the destination of choice. If you’d like to become a part of our vision and this truly unique experience, please submit your applications in the form of CV and a Covering Letter by 31st January.